Integrated Business Planning: APQC, March 2014
This presentation addresses the substantial gains to be had from integrating financial planning, performance management, and operational planning.
- Specific capabilities that separate enterprise business management, sales and operations planning, and integrated business planning (IBP) maturity levels
- How mature IBP processes create value and where the value lies
- How these processes drive sustainable cost reduction and profitable growth
- Why these processes are relevant in areas outside of manufacturing
- How to get traction for IBP by connecting it to key stakeholder challenges
To view the recorded webinar, click this link: Integrated Business Planning: APQC →